What you will gain
Participants in the Operations & Maintenance Workshop will learn how conveyors work, how to make them run cleaner and more efficiently and how to work safely around them.
All attendees will receive a free copy of Martin Engineering’s FOUNDATION™ 4 book.
- Sources and causes for fugitive material
- When to use containment, collection, suppression
- Causes and cures for belt damage
- Causes and cures of belt mistracking
- How to prevent material leakage at the entry area
- The importance of controlling belt sag
- Ways to handle severe impact in load zones
- Why wear liners are important to belt sealing
- Matching belt cleaners to application conditions
- Tips on how to improve safety
As program manager and lead instructor for Martin Engineering’s FOUNDATIONS™ Training Workshops, Jerad Heitzler is a leader in helping the industry learn how to make the handling of bulk materials cleaner, safer, and more productive.
Jerad started with Martin Engineering as a Customer Development Representative in 2006. He soon realized his love for presentations and for teaching about conveyor systems, and so in 2010 took over management and development of the company’s FOUNDATIONS™ Workshop program. Under his leadership the program has expanded to offer several levels of conveyor improvement workshops around the world.