Install the CleanScrape® Belt Cleaner
and rest assured that it is doing its job
"We used to have a ground man that did nothing but constantly clean up around the plant; that was his job. We were paying all that labor for cleanup, nothing in the line of production. The last two years since using these cleaners from Martin Engineering, nothing—we don’t have a ground man. We haven’t shoveled the tail wheel or cleared anything out from under the conveyor since we installed these cleaners. I’m amazed by the CleanScrape Cleaner.
This cleaner has been on for a year now and I have not touched it.
This material is sloppy, it’s just muck that we’re running. And then you look at the return side of the belt and the proof’s right there. Absolutely phenomenal. Try it out for yourself, it’s amazing."
— Trey Poulson | Fairplay Gold Mine | Fairplay, CO
Use our simple calculator to determine exactly how much you'll save after installing our CleanScrape® Cleaner on your equipment.
- Lasts up to FOUR times as long as other cleaners
- Requires minimal maintenance – only one tensioner adjustment EVER
- Metal-tipped cleaner provides effective cleaning performance
- Safe on vulcanized and mechanical splices
- Maintains low blade-to-belt pressure while removing 85-95% of adhered material
- Installed at an angle, little installation space required
SQC2S™ Secondary Cleaner
- Individually-cushioned tungsten carbide blades maintain efficiency
- Built for harsh conditions
- Safe for belt and splices
- Easy cartridge removal
- Compatible with reversing belts
- Compact design allows for tight-fit installations