What you will gain
Participants in the Operations & Maintenance Workshop will learn how conveyors work, how to make them run cleaner and more efficiently and how to work safely around them.
All attendees will receive a free copy of Martin Engineering’s FOUNDATION™ 4 book.
- Sources and causes for fugitive material
- When to use containment, collection, suppression
- Causes and cures for belt damage
- Causes and cures of belt mistracking
- How to prevent material leakage at the entry area
- The importance of controlling belt sag
- Ways to handle severe impact in load zones
- Why wear liners are important to belt sealing
- Matching belt cleaners to application conditions
- Tips on how to improve safety
Lee Mueller was introduced to the conveyor industry in the late 2000’s as a territory sales representative in California. He quickly discovered how varied and diverse the conveyor industry was. As most of his clients were related to Bulk Material Handling, it wasn’t long before he recognized the value of quality equipment and installation. Martin Engineering equipment and concepts rapidly became his “go to” line when solving difficult conveyor related problems.
After hosting, his California customers, to a world famous Martin Engineering FOUNDATIONS™ workshop Lee realized the benefits of the concepts in the class and soon found himself teaching the class for Martin Engineering. He has since led workshops for hundreds of students across the United States and Canada. Sharing with them Martin Engineering’s concepts of Cleaner, Safer and More Productive conveyor operations.